Caught fire in Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada The hotel used as a COVID 19 care center in Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada caught fire. Seven people were killed after missive fire and are many people recuse from the hospital and all the recuse people have safely sent to the nearby hospital.
Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan tweeted, express shook on the fire caught in the COVID 19 used care center. Some people are still trapped in the center.
Also Read: BOMB stored in the center on the CHennai…./
Many fire brigade has been rushed to the hotel…
This hospital is leased by the corporate hospital to treat the COVID 19 patient. The reason for the caught fire in the center is a short circuit, as per the reports. But we should ascertain, said Mohammad Imtiaz, Krishna’s director collector.
The incident took place around 5:00 AM. 22 patient is treated in the hospital. Sudden fire in the center made people conscious. People were jumping from the floor.
Various viral videos have shown that how people standing on the window for escaping from the smoke and fire. This hotel had 50 people, out of 50 people, 40 was corona positive. The number of Deceased might be increased.
The injured staff has been shifted to the government hospitals while COVID 19 patients moved to the different COVID 19 hospitals or care centers.
Chief Minister has instructed the police to take immediate action of the incident and conduct an inquiry into the accident. A hotel which tuned into COVID 19 care center name is Swarna palace.
Also Read: Corona Vaccine will be available in Rs225…
The hotel has taken on lease by the private hospital to treat COVID-19 patients. There were total of 50 persons in hotel 40 were the COVID-19 patient’s 7 were the staff workers, taking care of the patients.
The rescue has been done of every person & later on the search team was searching for more persons stuck in the building. The fire started from a short circuit & reached to the above floors. In this incident, 7 people have died & few are injured. Injured have been admitted to the nearest hospital.