Indian Railways IRCTC Train Ticket Booking: In addition to its website irctc.co.in, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation also allows passengers to book tickets through the IRCTC App. Today we will inform you about how you will not be able to go to the website and book train tickets through the mobile app. We will explain the whole process step by step for your convenience, so let’s know.
IRCTC Rail Connect App: Learn details related to the app
With the help of this mobile app, apart from booking passenger tickets, you can easily do many things like cancellation of tickets, air tickets, Book Meal, PNR Inquiry, Refund History etc. through this one app. It is worth noting that if you have created your IRCTC account, then you can use your account while logging in on the app.
If you do not have an IRCTC account, then you can also create your account easily through the app. After installing the app, you will get the option to sign in and register user.
If your account is not already created, you have to click on Register User and then fill in the information requested.
How To Book Indian Railways Train Ticket
1) After logging into this mobile app of IRCTC, you have to click on Plan My Journey.
2) After this, from where to the source station, where to put the destination station.
3) After this you have to choose the date on which to travel.
4) Then click on Search Trains.
5) After this, a list of trains will come in front of you, you will also get information on the train number, time of the train, what day the train runs, etc. Tap on any train you want, after that, you will see which coaches in the train ie Sleeper class, 2AC, etc., select according to your convenience, as soon as you select the coach you will see it. How many seats are available or are waiting.
6) After selecting the train and coach, you have to fill in the details of the passenger.