As we all know there is no vaccine to date and it’s the mid of July & till now there are cases 23,149,539 & 803,803 people are dead till now & 15,732,468 peoples have been recovered from this infection globally.
In the case of India currently, we are in 4th position in all the countries in the counting of the COVID-19 patients. Currently, we are having 2,979,562 patients in which 2,223,202 have been recovered & 700,410 are active patients. It’s being very great that India has a very nice & decent recovery rate.
So How can we win from COVID-19?
In research, it is being studied that in many patient COVID-19 viruses is being killed by the body itself as the body fight with the virus.
How will the body kill the virus?
The body kills the virus fast in whose body the antibody is strong.
What is the antibody?
An antibody is also known as Immunoglobuim, It is a protein mainly produced by the plasma cells which is used by the immune system to neutralize the bacteria & viruses.
How to develop immunity to fight COVID-19?
- Improve Diet: The food we eat plays an important role in our health & immunity. We should consume low carbohydrate diets, which are more in a protein-rich diet which keeps us healthy. Consume vegetables, fruits regularly.
- Proper sleeping routine: A good sleep is the best way to let your body to build immunity. The sleep of 6-8 hours is very beneficial for an individual. Less sleep will make your body weak & tired which slows the building of immunity in the body.
- Be Hydrated: We need to keep ourselves hydrated. We need to drink 10-12 glass of water every day to keep ourselves hydrated. Drinking water will flush out all the toxic substances from our body & reduces the chance of flu & infection.
- Regular exercise: We should be in a proper routine of exercise. Maintain the routine of exercising 30-40 minutes daily, depending on age & stamina. Regular exercise increases & improves metabolism, which directly builds the body immunity.
- Stress relief: Stress creates a major effect on the human body & human brain which improves the anxiety in the individual. There are many ways to make yourself stress-free.
- Meditation practice
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Alcohol & other addictive substances
- Walking & Jogging
- Supplements & Immune Boosting Foods: To improve or build immunity of a person we need to have proper supplement & immune-building foods. These food supplements give you the proper nutrition in your diet, we should consult the doctor about the supplementation you should have.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Turmeric & Garlic
These are some of the ways how we can build our immune system strong. So that we can Fight with ‘COVID-19’
What is COVID-19 or Coronavirus?
(COVID-19) or Coronavirus is an infectious disease which is a newly discovered virus in December 2019.
This virus can be transmitted from humans to humans which is the most critical & risky.
The people who are older or already being through some diseases (diabetes, cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, cancer) or illness have a large risk to get infected.
The COVID virus spread primarily through droplets of saliva or nose discharge when the COVID infected person sneezes or coughs, so it is advised by WHO to coughing in the flexed elbow.
Birth of COVID or Corona Virus?
31st December 2019 was the date when WHO has been was informed for the first time in Wuhan city, China. The Chinese authorities identified coronavirus on 7 January 2020 & that time it was named as (2019-Nov).
COVID virus is a large family of viruses that causes illness from normal cold to severe diseases.
Chinese authority has claimed as the virus has come from the BATS. There are many theories from different countries.
This type of virus was never found in any human being before & the risk was of transmitting the virus fro human to human.
In March, there was a rapid increase in the COVID transmitting cases not only in China but also in different countries.
In the month of march WHO declared as the World pandemic, By the mid of the march, the European region was the epicenter of the COVID.
Symptoms of COVID-19?
COVID-19 has shown its many faces as it has different symptoms, it affects differently to different peoples. Mostly peoples will feel ill.
- High fever
- Dry coughing
- Body pain
Few other Symptoms:
- Not feeling taste or smell
- Throat sore
- Rashes on the skin
- Fingers or toes discoloration
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Speech loss
A person should have immediate medical consultancy when having any of the above symptoms. A person should always call the doctor or take the appointment before reaching the doctor.
Normally it takes 4-5 days so that the person should show the symptoms, Now it has been seen that there are many cases where there are no symptoms in the person but the person is COVID positive.
The Vaccine of COVID-19?
To date there is no vaccine is made or no vaccine has completed trials, to fight with ‘COVID-19’, there are being many efforts made to develop the vaccine.
The (CEPI) Coalition for Epidemic preparedness innovation has generated US$2 billion for the development of the vaccine.
Many agencies claim that they have the vaccine but the final trial is still going, So till the final testing is done we cant accept or test the vaccine on normal persons.
In June 2020 there were 159 vaccines are in development in which 2 are in phase II of the dose-testing.
As there is no achievement in the vaccine so WHO has advised to maintain the social distancing so that we can break the chain of the virus. So to break the chain of the virus maximum `countries have imposed the lockdown.
Precautions from COVID-19!
As till date, we don’t have the vaccine to Fight the COVID-19 so there are being many precautions suggested keeping ourselves prevented from COVID-19. According to the WHO: We can reduce the chance of getting infected from the COVID-19 by applying some of the simple steps Wash & clean your hand with alcohol-based hand rub or wash the hand with soap & water.
Cleaning your hand with alcohol-based hand rub or washing with soap water will kill the viruses that may be presented on your hand.
Maintaining the distance of at least 1 meter (3feets) between yourself & other people. Doing this will prevent you from if some infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks so the small water droplets will not reach you from their nose, mouth which contains virus contents. If you are to close to the infected person the droplets can reach you easily & can make you infected.
Avoiding going to crowded places. Avoiding the crowded place will protect you to get infected from the COVID-19 virus.
Avoiding the touching of the eyes, nose & mouth. As we touch many surfaces in our daily life it may be possible that the surface would have the COVID-19 virus, so avoid touching the eyes, ears & mouth.
Be at home & isolate yourself if you even have mild symptoms like fever, cough. Isolating yourself will be a precaution for you & your family members who are near to you.
Be updated with the authentic sources about the new guidelines from Government or WHO.
Guidelines from WHO!
There are many guidelines given by the WHO so that people should know & follow them to make themselves safe from the COVID-19.
- Cleaning your hand with alcohol-based hand rub or wash your hand regularly with soap & water.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1 meter (3feet).
- Don’t go to crowded places.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- A cloth mask is advised to cover your face.
- Fever, coughing is the mild symptoms of the COVID-19, have the medical help immediately.