Covid-19 vaccine self-registration, Cowin.gov.in: Lockdown has been announced to curb corona infection in many cities of India. Also, people aged above 18 years have now started registration for corona vaccination. Today we are going to tell you how people above 18 years of age can register by visiting the Cowin.gov.in portal. Apart from this, the vaccine slot can also be searched and booked at Cowin.gov.in.
When can I register for Covid Vaccine (When can you register for Covid vaccine?)
If you want to register for vaccination to prevent infection of Kovid-19, then today we are going to tell you how and when to register. Actually, the process of registration for people above 18 years of age has started since May 1. To register for a vaccine, one has to go to the Cowin.gov.in web portal and can register at any time.
How to register on cowin.gov.in
To register on the Cowin.gov.in web portal, first, you need to open the Chrome browser or other browser on the phone or computer/laptop.
- Type Cowin.gov.in in the browser’s search bar or https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ on this link.
- At the top left side of the Cowin portal, Register / Sign In itself will be written, click on it.
- Then type the mobile number that you have.
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile.
- Now the registration form will be open in front of you.
- Fill in all the other information including name, identity card in the form.
- Fill in the same information on the identity card, which you can take with you on the day of vaccination.
How to book a slot on cowin.gov.in
If you are not getting an empty slot after registering, then today we are going to tell you how you can find an empty slot and book it.
- Click on the schedule after registration is complete on the Kovin portal
- Then click Schedule Now at the bottom of the screen.
- You can then search for the closest vaccine centers by pin code or district name.
- Click on the empty slot appearing in this list and fill in the required information.
- After this, your slot will be booked.
How to download the COVID-19 Vaccination certificate
If you are not able to download the certificate after getting vaccinated Kovid-19, then today we will tell you how to download the certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- For this, first, visit the cowin.gov.in portal.
- After this, click on ‘Register / Sign In yourself’.
- Enter the registered mobile number and then enter OTP.
- The option of the automatic certificate will appear in your profile of the first or second dose.
- After clicking on the option of the certificate, download the certificate.
Also Read: How to register for the Covid-19 vaccine