Covid-19 vaccine registration: Millions of people are facing corona infection in India and many people want to get a corona vaccine for protection. The Indian government has started applying the vaccine for those below 45 years and above 18 years of age. If you are not able to register yet, today we are going to tell you how you can register for free by going to cowin.gov.in.
Anyone over the age of 18 can register themselves by visiting the Kovin portal. For this, you do not need to give too much time, nor do you need to fill a long-form, but you can register yourself by filling in some important information. Keep in mind that no amount is charged during registration.
Register in a minute on cowin.gov.in
1. If you want to register for Corona Vaccine, first of all in the browser cowin.gov.in Will have to open
2. After this, the yellow color bar will appear on the Registrations / Sing in yourself, click on it.
3. A new screen will open, in which Registrations / Sing-in for vaccinations will be written, below that type your mobile number.
4. After this you will receive an OTP, which you enter. However, it may take some time to get the OTP.
5. After this, the registration portal will open, in which fill all the information sought.
6. Fill in the card information of the same in the identity card, which you can take along with you during the vaccination.
How to book a day for a vaccine
After registering the vaccine, your name and other information will appear under the Dose 1 written, there will be a schedule option below it, click on it. After this, the option of Schedule Now will appear on the screen, click on it. After this, you will get the option to type the PIN number, type the PIN code on it and click on Search. After this, information about the day and close vaccine centers will be revealed in front of you, which you can choose according to your choice.