For Indian citizens who do not have their mobile numbers registered, the process has become simple and easy. Aadhaar services are also available for those who do not have a smartphone. Aadhar is a special service provided by the Government of India for a new phase to get identity proof. Aadhar card serves as a common document proof for Indian citizens across the country.
How to download aadhar without a mobile number
- Firstly the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/ Go to
- Select the option ‘My Aadhaar’ from the home page.
- Then click on ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option under ‘My Aadhaar’.
- After that provide your 12 digit Aadhaar Number / Unique Identification Number / UID.
- Now enter your security code.
- If your mobile is not registered with your Aadhaar, then tick the check box with the option ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
- Now enter your alternate mobile number.
- After that you select the option ‘Send OTP’.
- Now you click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox.
- After that hit the ‘Submit’ button, then complete the OTP or TOTP authentication.
- Now you will have a screen with ‘Preview Aadhaar letter’ in front of you.
- Now tap on ‘Make Payment’ option.
- Once the payment is done successfully, a digital signature will be asked to download the PDF format.
- A service request number will be generated through SMS.
- You can track your SRN status from this number till the Aadhaar letter is sent.